As you are a valued visitor to this website, RSI Video Technologies, Inc. / Videofied is dedicated to protecting your personal information and privacy. This statement outlines the personal information we do collect, the purpose for collecting said information and our promise to collect/use it within safe parameters. By using/browsing our websites you are consenting to the information collection and information use practices contained in this statement.
Information We Collect/Use and Why
RSI Video Technologies, Inc. / Videofied may collect and use personal information you submit for access to certain pages and features on our website.
Here is a list of places/pages where we ask for your personal information, what information we require and why we collect it.
- Newsletter – your email; to add to our listing those interested in receiving Videofied newsletters
- Dealer Registration – your name, company website (optional) and contact information; to allow access to our dealer content and documents after registration and behind the log-in, to track and follow up with currently registered dealers
- Technical Support Registration – your name, email, company, country and phone number; to allow access to technical support documentation such as manuals, spec sheets, installation notes, etc.
- Submit Your Own Case Study – your name, email, company name and city and state of residence; to allow submission of text and media of a case study about Videofied success in providing security and delivering apprehensions for a given application.
- Contact Us – your name, company, country, identity, contact information and language; to allow acquisition of desired information about our company.
- Careers – your name, email, resume; to allow submission of the information required to pursue a job/career at RSI Video Technologies.
Personal Information Security
The personal information you submit will be used in an appropriate manner and only for the purposes outlined above. We will not sell or distribute this information to any third parties or use this information in an unlawful manner.
The purpose of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
RSI Video Technologies employs web analytics to track visited pages, actions and assets accessed on our web site.
If you would prefer that your web activity not be tracked by analytics you may download the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Privacy Statement does not apply to third party websites linked on our website.
International Information Transfer
Information we collect on this website may be transferred and used in our other countries of operation. All transference and use of your information will be used lawfully and according to the practices stated above.
Changes to Privacy Statement
To more accurately represent company and customer needs we may occasionally update this statement of privacy. We encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed of changes regarding our collection and use of your personal information.
Please Contact Us with any comments, questions or issues you may have regarding this privacy statement. We will respond in a timely fashion to your concerns to arrive at a solution agreeable to all parties.