RF Antenna Kit
Part #s: RFANTKT-10, RFANTKT-20
The external RF antenna connects to a Videofied control panel and is designed to extend the RF range between the control panel and peripheral devices. External RF antennas should be used only for residential and small commercial applications with heavier RF signal interference (from metal, earth, concrete) and where an indoor XT Control Panel (XT-IP620, XT-IP630) is desired.
For larger buildings and outdoor sites with RF interference, the Outdoor XT Control Panel (XTO-IP630), with an integrated high-gain RF antenna, is the recommended control panel.
- The RF Antenna Kit includes:
- Omnidirectional RF antenna with mounting hardware
- Coax cable (choose length: 10' or 20')
- MMCX to N-Female Bulkhead Pigtail
- Compatible control panels:
- Ethernet-Only Panel (XT-IP620)
- Cell/Ethernet Panel (XT-IP630)
- Passive (requires no power) and increases cell signal strength by up to 14db (transmission and reception) by replacing the ¼ wavelength RF antenna with a larger and more efficient antenna
- Different available lengths of coax cables (10',20') allow for installing the RF antenna out of sight, away from the panel, for achieving the best RF signal with peripheral devices