Upgrades with Videofied
Enhance Existing Alarm Systems with a Videofied Upgrade
The Upgrade Concept
With Videofied control panels you can link a Videofied system to an existing burglar alarm system for a video verification upgrade to priority police response and greater security. The upgrade option simply allows the existing alarm system to arm/disarm the Videofied system. This means that the user interface from the existing keypad, remote fobs and other arming devices does not change. Videofied simply “piggy backs” onto the existing alarm system as one more feature, providing an added level of protection for the consumer.
What We’re Trying to Prevent
The video below shows a Videofied upgrade kit catching a burglar ripping wires out of an existing alarm system.
Features & Benefits
- Can operate in both a “fully armed” or “stay at home” mode. The “stay at home” mode protects the privacy of the consumer because the Videofied upgrade system will only arm, detect, and send video once the perimeter has been breached and the existing alarm system has gone into alarm. The MotionViewers then provide the responding law enforcement with valuable information on the location and the type of threat inside the property.
- Communication options: Ethernet, Ethernet with cellular backup, or cellular
- Available for all major brands of alarm systems (see tech notes below)
- Expand security to remote areas not currently protected such as garages, barns, docks and storage sheds
- Preserve all existing codes, keypads and arming protocols used by employees and family